Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to distinguish Obsession and Love.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to distinguish Obsession  and Love. Empty How to distinguish Obsession and Love. Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:33 am

Abel

Abel

How to distinguish obsession and love.” I found this very helpful for young people.
The first clue is about what is your main interest? What attracts you most?
-If it’s the body, it’s obsession. If it’s the total personality, the whole person, then its love.

-Next is how many things attract you? If there are only a few, then its obsession. If it is many or most, it’s love.

-If the romance started quickly (hours or day) chances are its obsession. If it grew slowly (months or years even) then it’s love.

QueenBee

QueenBee

wow! nice input sir Abs..I hope it will enlighten sa mga naglivog pa diha kung unsa ang tinuod nga gibati... I love you I love you

3How to distinguish Obsession  and Love. Empty Re: How to distinguish Obsession and Love. Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:13 am

akeerastorm

akeerastorm

Abel wrote:How to distinguish obsession and love.” I found this very helpful for young people.
The first clue is about what is your main interest? What attracts you most?
-If it’s the body, it’s obsession. If it’s the total personality, the whole person, then its love.

-Next is how many things attract you? If there are only a few, then its obsession. If it is many or most, it’s love.

-If the romance started quickly (hours or day) chances are its obsession. If it grew slowly (months or years even) then it’s love.

how about if you dont know what really attracted you to that person? :?: :?: :?:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum