Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Songs of praise & inspiration

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Songs of praise & inspiration Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:26 pm

QueenBee

QueenBee

I love to worship You, my God
I love to worship You, my Lord
And see Your Spirit fall in power
Your love unfolding
Gifts from heaven

I love to worship You, my God
I love to worship You, my Lord
And feel Your precious
Breath of heaven
Your all consuming love

Holy Spirit come in power
Change my heart
I want to live for You, my God
Let Your Spirit come in power
Change my life
That I may live for You my Lord
Fall on us Lord

So I yearn for You
Long to see You move
Lord, I lift my hands before my King and pray

Have a blessed Sunday Buzzers!

2Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Re: Songs of praise & inspiration Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:36 pm

aldheqsUAE

aldheqsUAE

]

Last edited by aldheqsUAE on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

3Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Re: Songs of praise & inspiration Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:49 pm

QueenBee

QueenBee

duha lagi ka-buok video dheqs..

4Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Re: Songs of praise & inspiration Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:56 pm

aldheqsUAE

aldheqsUAE

ambot maam nganu na duha na xa....

5Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Re: Songs of praise & inspiration Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:15 pm

aldheqsUAE

aldheqsUAE

QueenBee wrote:duha lagi ka-buok video dheqs..

dili na cgro ni doble maam

Last edited by aldheqsUAE on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

6Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Re: Songs of praise & inspiration Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:04 pm

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

aldheqsUAE wrote:
QueenBee wrote:duha lagi ka-buok video dheqs..
[youtube][/youtube]
dili na cgro ni doble maam

just pindut d LIKE BUTTON..★★★...nice au ni nga song.:-)

7Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Re: Songs of praise & inspiration Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:58 pm

babytwist

babytwist

dghan sab kog mga hills songs diri sa laptop ug bored jud ko maminaw ko so it will lift me up gyud..thanks for posting

8Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Re: Songs of praise & inspiration Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:53 am

aldheqsUAE

aldheqsUAE

9Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Re: Songs of praise & inspiration Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 pm

aldheqsUAE

aldheqsUAE

10Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Re: Songs of praise & inspiration Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 pm

aldheqsUAE

aldheqsUAE

11Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Re: Songs of praise & inspiration Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:34 pm

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

[url][/url]

12Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Re: Songs of praise & inspiration Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:28 pm

QueenBee

QueenBee

babytwist wrote:dghan sab kog mga hills songs diri sa laptop ug bored jud ko maminaw ko so it will lift me up gyud..thanks for posting

love their songs Mare..so inspiring..

13Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Re: Songs of praise & inspiration Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:19 pm

babytwist

babytwist

yes jud mare..

14Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Re: Songs of praise & inspiration Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:35 pm

zulacs

zulacs

spy_lass4 wrote:[url][/url]

mao man jud ni akong paborito..mao ni kantahaon nko if sugoon ko ni Mama og papa mopalit sa tindahan unja gabie na..kusog jamo ko lakaw samtang nagkanta ani..wlay lingi2x..hehehehe

15Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Re: Songs of praise & inspiration Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:38 pm

QueenBee

QueenBee

...asa ko tuo zul, ikaw ba gu'y sugo-on nga prinsesa man ka's injo..pinaypayan man ka unja hinungitan! Songs of praise & inspiration 3492802636 Songs of praise & inspiration 3492802636

16Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Re: Songs of praise & inspiration Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:49 pm

aldheqsUAE

aldheqsUAE

estoryahee ko ug sugoon ka engr..nga moingon man ka dajon "pagdajok dha ma/pa hehehehe...... Razz Razz Razz

17Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Re: Songs of praise & inspiration Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:06 pm

QueenBee

QueenBee

aguyyy..gisugnoran pa jud..

18Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Re: Songs of praise & inspiration Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:51 am

QueenBee

QueenBee

19Songs of praise & inspiration Empty Re: Songs of praise & inspiration Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:31 pm

aldheqsUAE

aldheqsUAE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum