Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inspiring Quotes POST NA!

+8
Spicy
babytwist
ilaudnon
Abel
KitKitty
aldheqsUAE
QueenBee
spy_lass4
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:04 pm

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

First topic message reminder :

" I Studied everything but never topped.But today the top notchers of the best universities are my employees"---BILL GATES---
How inspiring... Life is trully not a battle of skills but a battle of wills....
[/b]

26Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Fri May 20, 2011 7:43 pm

QueenBee

pwede bisay-on?... Razz

27Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Fri May 20, 2011 9:48 pm

spy_lass4

can i try? Ang damggo ug mhulog s mkadaghan puniton ug iblik tagsa-tagsa..hehehe..

28Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Sat May 21, 2011 2:36 pm

aldheqsUAE

DONT GIVE UP....

29Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Sat May 21, 2011 10:47 pm

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

NEVER SAy NEVER.... No

30Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Mon May 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Madie

Madie

" Whatever comes your way is meant to be; it's destiny! So let it be, don't hold back... At the end you are just living and building part of your life history!"

31Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Tue May 24, 2011 2:03 am

Abel

Abel

Every successful person has a painful story.
Every painful story has a successful ending.

Therefore, accept the pain and get ready for success.

32Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Tue May 24, 2011 6:09 am

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

" Celebrate every day with enthusiasm for LIFE! Recognize each second of every day is a gift to make the world a better place! Appreciate the time you have to share your magnificent talents with others! Choose to make a difference! Do it every day and DO IT BIG!!!"

33Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Fri May 27, 2011 2:43 am

babytwist

babytwist

Life isnt always
the way we want it to be

what matter is
we live with good intentions
and give happiness to those we meet
along the way..

34Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Fri May 27, 2011 10:26 am

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

Life has no smooth road for any of us; and in the bracing atmosphere of a high aim the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps, till the legend, over steep ways to the stars, fulfills itself. ★☆★
-W. C. Doane-

35Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Sun May 29, 2011 7:37 am

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe-

36Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:07 pm

Madie

Madie

If you see a friend without a smile; give him one of yours Very Happy Smile

37Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:34 pm

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

Minsan sa buhay...

ika'y nadapa, gumulong, naputikan, naapakan ng iba..na-offline, invisible, naka-voicemail, na-dc, nag-awol pe...ro natuto ka ring bumangon...

>>>>>

Humarap sa lahat at nag-post sa status... 'la lang akong load mga friends" ;-)

38Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:11 am

Abel

Abel

Life laughs at you when you are unhappy......Life smiles at you when you are happy. ........Life salutes you when you make OTHERS HAPPY.

39Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:03 pm

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

anything is possible f u hv inner PEaCe..

40Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:30 pm

Abel

Abel

'Those That Mind Dont Matter, And Those That Matter Dont Mind'

41Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:26 pm

aldheqsUAE

aldheqsUAE

spy_lass4 wrote:anything is possible f u hv inner PEaCe..

BY:KUNG FU PANDA 2.....HEHEHEHEHE

42Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:34 pm

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

aldheqsUAE wrote:
spy_lass4 wrote:anything is possible f u hv inner PEaCe..

BY:KUNG FU PANDA 2.....HEHEHEHEHE

hehehe..tama! supah like d movie.
. E2 pah... U myt not have a hapi beginning but dat doesn't make u who u r but 8s d rest of ur story who u choose 2 be.

43Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:53 am

Madie

Madie

If you want learned how to survive in life you
need to keep one thing in mind.
. . prepare for the worst .
. hope for the best .

44Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:41 am

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

A friend of mine opened his wife's underwear drawer and picked up a silk paper wrapped package:

'This, - he said - isn't any ordinary package.'

He unwrapped the box and stared at both the silk paper and the box.

'She got this the first time we went to New York , 8 or 9 years ago. She has never put it on , was saving it for a special occasion.

Well, I guess this is it.

He got near the bed and placed the gift box next to the other clothing he was taking to the funeral house, his wife had just died.

He turned to me and said:

'Never save something for a special occasion.

Every day in your life is a special occasion'.

I still think those words changed my life.

Now I read more and clean less.

I sit on the porch without worrying about
anything.

I spend more time with
my family, and less at work.

I understood​ that life should be a source of experience​ to be lived up to, not survived through.

I no longer keep anything.

I use crystal glasses every day...

I'll wear new clothes to go to the supermarke​t, if I feel like it.

I don't save my special
perfume for special occasions,​ I use it whenever I want to.

T he words 'Someday..​..' and ' One Day...' are fading away from my
dictionary​.
;
If it's worth seeing,
listening or doing, I want to see, listen or do
it now....

I don't know what my friend's wife would have done if she knew she wouldn't be there the next morning, this nobody can tell...

I think she might have called her relatives and closest friends.
She might call old friends to make peace over past quarrels.

I'd like to think she
would go out for Chinese, her favorite
food.

It's these small things
that I would regret not doing, if I knew my time had come..

Each day, each hour,
each minute, is special.

Live for today, for tomorrow is promised to no-one..

45Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:16 am

Madie

Madie

"If you're feeling low, don't despair. The sun has a sinking spell every night, but it comes back up every morning. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 3148153483

46Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:15 pm

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

Being kind is much more important than being right. Sometimes what a person needs is not a brilliant mind that speaks, but a patient heart that listens.

ZzzzzzzzlllllyyyyPppppTtttyyyttttt buzzers.

47Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 pm

ladyging

ladyging

The true strenght does not mean you have to be fearless, but admits the fear then faces it bravely.

48Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:01 pm

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.
- Albert Einstein

49Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:25 am

QueenBee

QueenBee

PSALMS 1:

Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,
2 but whose delight is in the law of the LORD,
and who meditates on his law day and night.
3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
whatever they do prospers.

4 Not so the wicked!
They are like chaff
that the wind blows away.
5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

6 For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.

50Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:04 am

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

" Live your life in many dimensions, constantly creating and seeking new horizons upon which to embark. Never restrict your existence to any one thing. Embrace your multiplicity. Instead, plot your life in such a way that you represent a graph that touches many points in an ever increasing achievement curve."

51Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:39 pm

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

Wedding Passbook

Monica married Nick this day. At the end of the wedding party, Monica's mother gave her a newly opened bank saving passbook with Rs.1000 deposit amount.

Mother: 'Monica, take this passbook. Keep it as a record of your marriage life. When there's something happy and memorable happened in your new life, put some money in. Write down what it's about next to the line. The more memorable the event is, the more money you can put in. I've done the first one for you today. Do the others with Nick.

When you look back after years, you can know how much happiness you've had.'

Monica shared this with Nick when getting home. They both thought it was a great idea and were anxious to know when the second deposit can be made. This was what they did after certain time:

* 7 Feb: Rs.100, first birthday celebration for Nick after marriage
* 1 Mar: Rs.300, salary raise for Monica
* 20 Mar: Rs.200, vacation trip to Bali
* 15 Apr: Rs.2000, Monica got pregnant
* 1 Jun: Rs.1000, Nick got promoted
* ..... And so on...

However, after years, they started fighting and arguing for trivial things. They didn't talk much. They regretted that they had married the nastiest people in the world.... No more love...Kind of typical nowadays, huh?

One day Monica talked to her Mother: 'Mom, we can't stand it anymore. We agree to divorce. I can't imagine how I decided to marry this guy!!!"

Mother: 'Sure, girl, that's no big deal. Just do whatever you want if you really can't stand it. But before that, do one thing first.

Remember the saving passbook I gave you on your wedding day? Take out all money and spend it first. You shouldn't keep any record of such a poor marriage.'

Monica thought it was true. So she went to the bank, waiting at the queue and planning to cancel the account. While she was waiting, she took a look at the passbook record. She looked, and looked, and looked. Then the memory of all the previous joy and happiness just came up her mind. Her eyes were then filled with tears. She left and went home.

When she was home, she handed the passbook to Nick, asked him to spend the money before getting divorce.

The next day, Nick gave the passbook back to Monica. She found a new deposit of Rs.5000. And a line next to the record: 'This is the day I notice how much I've loved you thru out all these years. How much happiness you've brought me.'

They hugged and cried, putting the passbook back to the safe. Do you know how much money they had saved when they retired? I did not ask. I believe the money did not matter any more after they had gone thru all the good years in their life.

"When you fall in any way, don't see the place where you fell instead see the place from where you slipped. Life is about correcting mistakes."

52Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:03 am

aldheqsUAE

aldheqsUAE

asa man pwde mo like sweetie??hehehheh

53Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Inspiring Quotes POST NA! Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:42 am

ateamair

ateamair

Kung wala na taung magagawa, tanging masabi na lang natin na…
“I trust GOD.”
With falling tears… Inspiring Quotes POST NA! - Page 2 3851699794

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum