Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bastos ba ang Azkals?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bastos ba ang Azkals? Empty Bastos ba ang Azkals? Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:25 am

QueenBee

QueenBee

Azkals players Angel Guirado and Lexton Moy have found themselves in the middle of a sexual harassment controversy that involves Cristy Ramos, daughter of former president Fidel V. Ramos, reports PEP.ph. In a letter to Lim Kia Tong, chairman of the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Disciplinary Committee, Ramost claimed Guirado and Moy both delivered insulting comments or actions on two separate occasions.

"Philippine player Lexton Moy (No. 25) stood by my right side and said in a loud voice 'must be a B cup,' to which the players laughed loudly," Ramos said in her letter, which was published on GMANetwork.com. She went on to say that apparent that Moy was referring to her bra size since she was the only woman present at that time. At the mandatory team check of the Azkals before their match with Malaysia in late February, Ramos stated that "when I checked Philippine player Angel Guirado [No. 12] he stood in front of me purposely just wearing his briefs and made no attempts to wear shorts or cover his underwear." As match commissioner of the game, it was Ramos' task to conduct the team check. Team captain James Younghusband was present at the time of the incidents but did nothing to control his teammates.

In a telephone interview with GMA News, Ramos admitted she was hurt by what the Azkals did. "It's really painful for me because it had to happen with my team, you know, the team of my country. It did not happen to me anywhere else," she said. "And of course, I expect some disciplinary actions and some sanctions whatever they may be."

Dan Palami, Azkals team manager, has since released an official statement regarding the situation. He said that he doesn't condone Guirado's or Lexton's behavior and that he will talk to the team about what happened. "I will look into the circumstances of this alleged incident and cooperate with any investigation," Palami said. "If it is proven that there was in fact malicious intent, I will make sure that proper sanctions are meted out. On behalf of the team, I sincerely apologize to Commissioner Ramos for the distress this situation has caused her."

2Bastos ba ang Azkals? Empty Re: Bastos ba ang Azkals? Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:09 pm

KitKitty

KitKitty

Dapat ireport usa una ni cristy ramos sa manager sa Azkals para maistoryaan ang mga Players.,saka cya mgreklamo kng asa man..dili ky drtso dayon cya,tapos kuyaw raba ning mga media,inig kalat lahion baya jud..mali mn c guirado ug moy, dapat kanang mga players desiplinahon pod..(char!)

3Bastos ba ang Azkals? Empty Re: Bastos ba ang Azkals? Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:00 pm

QueenBee

QueenBee

Mura'g cultural issue man gud kay tinuod wala man sila nagdako deri. Lahi ang kultura sa ilang gidak-an nga lugar which is ok ra bisa'g maghubo ka...hahaha!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum