Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bible verses of the day...

+3
gabrielle
QueenBee
Madie
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bible verses of the day... Empty Bible verses of the day... Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Madie

Madie

Philippians 4:19

“God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.”

2Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:02 pm

QueenBee

QueenBee

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

3Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:20 pm

gabrielle

gabrielle

ka anindot ba sa verse nato karon diay reynang bujog...
kai naa pa tay paglaum nga mo prosper ta....

4Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:15 pm

QueenBee

QueenBee

gabrielle wrote:ka anindot ba sa verse nato karon diay reynang bujog...

it is a PROMISE from our creator gabz..maong ato jud huptan kay wa'y bisan kinsa nga makapasalig nato'g ingon ana kundi Siya ra jud..God is good, God is great, God is awesome!

5Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:42 am

gabrielle

gabrielle

QueenBee wrote:
gabrielle wrote:ka anindot ba sa verse nato karon diay reynang bujog...

it is a PROMISE from our creator gabz..maong ato jud huptan kay wa'y bisan kinsa nga makapasalig nato'g ingon ana kundi Siya ra jud..God is good, God is great, God is awesome!

Aaaaaammmmmmeeeeeeeeennnnnnn to that reyna....
saludo jud ko ni
mo ana... Very Happy

6Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:50 pm

QueenBee

QueenBee

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Deuteronomy 31:6

7Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:17 am

Madie

Madie

Romans 12:15

“Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.”

8Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:00 pm

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

Ecclesiastes 4:9,10

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down,his friend can help him up.

9Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Madie

Madie

July 18, 2011

Luke 16:10 He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.

GOD Bless!

10Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:13 am

QueenBee

QueenBee

Do not cast me away when I am old; do not forsake me when my strength is gone.

— Psalm 71:9 (NIV)

11Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Abel

Abel

LUCAS 2:21 (ang pagtuli kay Jesus)
"makaraan ang walong araw upang tuliin siya,tinatawag siyang Hesus."

ang pagtuli ay isang gawaing may layuning mapanatili ang kalinisan.
Ito ay unang ginawa ni Phopeta Abraham at ang panganay na anak na si Ismael bilangtanda ng ganap na pagsunod sa kasunduan ng Diyos.

12Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:23 am

QueenBee

QueenBee

Pero para nako, dili jud pud pwede i-literal pagsabot ang "TULI" in attribute to "CLEANLINESS" ug pagsunod sa Ginoo. It should be understood as "PURITY" sa isip, sa salita at sa gawa kay bisan paman kapila tulion (nyahahaha..ka sakit!) kung tambaloslos gihapon og binuhatan dili gihapon siya mahimong "HINLO" atubangan sa Ginoo.

13Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:36 am

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

sakit diay ng tuli mam???hehehe
kidding aside agree wd u..

Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisors they succeed
-Proverbs 15:22

14Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:01 am

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

Fear not for I AM with you! --Isaiah 41:10

15Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:10 pm

QueenBee

QueenBee

spy_lass4 wrote:sakit diay ng tuli mam???hehehe
kidding aside agree wd u..

Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisors they succeed
-Proverbs 15:22

hahaha...paging Aldheqs, palihog kuno ko'g tubag sa pangutana sa imong sweetie..
Razz Razz

16Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:39 pm

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

nyahahahaha..radyo BOMBO n2 mam ky murag ngpahipi mode..

17Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Madie

Madie

Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

— Proverbs 20:9 —
Who can say, "I have kept my heart pure;
I am clean and without sin"?

18Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:14 am

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

Hard work will give you POWER being LAZY will make you SLAVE....Proverbs 12:24

19Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:46 am

ateamair

ateamair

Today's Verse

Restore us to yourself, O LORD, that we may return; renew our days as of old.

— Lamentations 5:21 (NIV)

20Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:26 pm

spy_lass4

spy_lass4

"Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do." (James 1: 22-25)

21Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:57 pm

QueenBee

QueenBee

Proverbs 1:7: The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

22Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:40 am

ateamair

ateamair

Today's Verse November 25,2011

Be sure to fear the LORD and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.

1 Samuel 12:24 (NIV)

23Bible verses of the day... Empty Re: Bible verses of the day... Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:21 pm

aldheqsUAE

aldheqsUAE

"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you;he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged "

Deuteronomy 31:8

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum