You are not connected. Please login or register

Did you know that...trivia sharing

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Did you know that...trivia sharing on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:58 pm

QueenBee

avatar
 
 
---In England, the Speaker of the House is NOT allowed to SPEAK.

---The dictionary is the only place where "SUCCESS" comes before "WORK."

---The only 15-letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is "UNCOPYRIGHTABLE."

--- "RHYTHMS" is the longest English word without a vowel.

---Small letters are sometimes called "LOWER CASE" and large letters "UPPER CASE." This is because, in the old days of printing, before computers, the metal blocks for setting type were kept in two different boxes or "cases" -- small letters in the bottom or lower case, large letters in the top or upper case.

--- The word "NEWS" did not come about because it was the plural of "new." It came from the first letters of the words North, East, West, and South. This was because information was being gathered from all different directions.

--- The names of all the continents END with THE SAME letter they START with (AfricA, AmericA, AntarcticA, AsiA, AustraliA, EuropE).

share your trivia toooooooooo!
:cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops:

2 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:56 pm

aduy

avatar
sa tanang prutas saging ang akong pinakafavorite kay saging lang ang may puso sa tanang mga prutas

3 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:29 pm

QueenBee

avatar
 
 
kanang puso lang sa saging ako-a bai Adz kay akong atsawon!..hehee..


_________________
God is good all the time! Arrow Arrow

4 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:25 pm

akeerastorm

avatar
QueenBee wrote:kanang puso lang sa saging ako-a bai Adz kay akong atsawon!..hehee..

unsai atsawon mami?

5 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:42 pm

akeerastorm

avatar
Australia is the only country that is also a continent.

6 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:43 pm

akeerastorm

avatar
Biggest Shoes in the World
Marikina City owns the distinction of having crafted the world's largest pair of shoes, each measuring 5.5 meters long, 2.25 meters wide and 1.83 meters high. The heel alone measures 41 centimeters or 16 inches. The P2-million shoes can reportedly fit to a 37.5-meter or 125-foot giant. Around 30 people could put their feet into the colossal shoes simultaneously.

7 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:44 pm

QueenBee

avatar
 
 
akeerastorm wrote:
QueenBee wrote:kanang puso lang sa saging ako-a bai Adz kay akong atsawon!..hehee..

unsai atsawon mami?

salad ba viang..suka, asin, kamatis ug ginamos unya lapwa-an ang puso'g saging..yummmm
!


_________________
God is good all the time! Arrow Arrow

8 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:45 pm

akeerastorm

avatar
QueenBee wrote:
akeerastorm wrote:
QueenBee wrote:kanang puso lang sa saging ako-a bai Adz kay akong atsawon!..hehee..

unsai atsawon mami?

salad ba viang..suka, asin, kamatis ug ginamos unya lapwa-an ang puso'g saging..yummmm
!

aw kinilawon style.. eheheh

9 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:46 pm

QueenBee

avatar
 
 
akeerastorm wrote:Biggest Shoes in the World
Marikina City owns the distinction of having crafted the world's largest pair of shoes, each measuring 5.5 meters long, 2.25 meters wide and 1.83 meters high. The heel alone measures 41 centimeters or 16 inches. The P2-million shoes can reportedly fit to a 37.5-meter or 125-foot giant. Around 30 people could put their feet into the colossal shoes simultaneously.

pwede kaha ta ka-order ani viang? mosugot kaha ang LBC og pa-ship ngari? hahaha..


_________________
God is good all the time! Arrow Arrow

10 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:47 pm

QueenBee

avatar
 
 
yes, my dear...kinilaw nga puso.. I love you


_________________
God is good all the time! Arrow Arrow

11 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:47 pm

akeerastorm

avatar
QueenBee wrote:
akeerastorm wrote:Biggest Shoes in the World
Marikina City owns the distinction of having crafted the world's largest pair of shoes, each measuring 5.5 meters long, 2.25 meters wide and 1.83 meters high. The heel alone measures 41 centimeters or 16 inches. The P2-million shoes can reportedly fit to a 37.5-meter or 125-foot giant. Around 30 people could put their feet into the colossal shoes simultaneously.

pwede kaha ta ka-order ani viang? mosugot kaha ang LBC og pa-ship ngari? hahaha..

adto na ka monegotiate sa cebu pacific ana or philippine airlines.. ahahah.. chartered flight na..

12 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:48 pm

akeerastorm

avatar
QueenBee wrote:yes, my dear...kinilaw nga puso.. I love you

gilisod2x pa jud ko nimu sa term mami oi.. mangutana na unta ko sa akung mama unsa na.. ehehhe

13 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:00 pm

QueenBee

avatar
 
 
mao bitaw na binisaya ana viang..inatsaw! hahaha..sinugbo naman gud ka..


_________________
God is good all the time! Arrow Arrow

14 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:00 pm

akeerastorm

avatar
QueenBee wrote:mao bitaw na binisaya ana viang..inatsaw! hahaha..sinugbo naman gud ka..

naahhh.. wa jud ko kibaw ana.. eheheh

15 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:03 pm

QueenBee

avatar
 
 
ask imong mama...lisod jud ni'ng taga-Sugbo na ba... Mad


_________________
God is good all the time! Arrow Arrow

16 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:04 pm

akeerastorm

avatar
QueenBee wrote:ask imong mama...lisod jud ni'ng taga-Sugbo na ba... Mad

kinilaw man na sa amung bukid.. eheheh

17 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:05 pm

QueenBee

avatar
 
 
lahi man na'ng kinilaw sa amoa kay isda man... drunken


_________________
God is good all the time! Arrow Arrow

18 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:06 pm

akeerastorm

avatar
QueenBee wrote:lahi man na'ng kinilaw sa amoa kay isda man... drunken

amoa kay basta hilaw, kinilaw na.. ahahha.. nagboot2x ra pud ko

19 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:08 pm

QueenBee

avatar
 
 
di man hilaw na puso kay lapwaan man..hahaha..


_________________
God is good all the time! Arrow Arrow

20 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:09 pm

akeerastorm

avatar
QueenBee wrote:di man hilaw na puso kay lapwaan man..hahaha..

kilawon ra na sa amoa.. mokit2x pa gani sa punoan sa saging.. wahahah..

21 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:09 pm

akeerastorm

avatar
last trivia before i go out.. eheheh

Largest Shoe Collection
Former First Lady Imelda Marcos was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the woman with the largest collection of shoes. Reports said that when the Marcos family fled to Hawaii during the People's Power Revolution in 1986, around 3,400 pairs of shoes were discovered in one room at Malacanang Palace. They were the First Lady's collection.

22 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:10 pm

QueenBee

avatar
 
 
..hilig lagi ka'g SHOES viang..naghuwat si Honey..char!


_________________
God is good all the time! Arrow Arrow

23 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:11 pm

akeerastorm

avatar
QueenBee wrote:..hilig lagi ka'g SHOES viang..naghuwat si Honey..char!

lage.. ahahha.. moadto naa jud ko.. ahahah

24 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:25 pm

QueenBee

avatar
 
 
sige go! regards ni honey..bee... Smile


_________________
God is good all the time! Arrow Arrow

25 Re: Did you know that...trivia sharing on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:59 am

akeerastorm

avatar
QueenBee wrote:ask imong mama...lisod jud ni'ng taga-Sugbo na ba... Mad

kanang puso sa saging kay himuon man na bola2x ni mama sauna.. ibaligya nako sa skul tag piso.. eheheh.. sa highschool pa ko..

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum