Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your Bible verse today?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is your Bible verse today? Empty What is your Bible verse today? Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:18 pm

KitKitty

KitKitty

Dili mn ko nagabasa ug Bible pero palahi napod ta..
Katoliko og dili katoliko nagabasa man jud ug Bible mao
Atong ishare ang mga pulong sa Ginoo nga naa sa bibliya. Very Happy

Share your Bible verse today.. I love you

2What is your Bible verse today? Empty Re: What is your Bible verse today? Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:20 pm

KitKitty

KitKitty

The Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.

1 Samuel 16:7

3What is your Bible verse today? Empty Re: What is your Bible verse today? Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:08 am

QueenBee

QueenBee

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

4What is your Bible verse today? Empty Re: What is your Bible verse today? Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:23 pm

KitKitty

KitKitty

"Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world."

Isaiah 12:4-5

5What is your Bible verse today? Empty Re: What is your Bible verse today? Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:00 am

KitKitty

KitKitty

Jeremiah 17:14

"Heal me Lord and I will be healed.
Save me and I will be saved for You are the one I praise."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum